Today’s notebook computers are small and powerful, but when it comes to connecting accessories, they’re limited. They have at least one or two USB ports, and some have a FireWire® port, but most don’t have enough places to plug in all your peripherals. Everybody’s got gadgets with USB or FireWire connectors—iPod® mobile digital devices, DV camcorders, digital cameras, external drives, printers, keyboards, mice, scanners, to name a few—wouldn’t it be nice to plug in more than one at a time? Pop Sonnet’s FireWire/USB ExpressCard/34 into your computer’s ExpressCard slot to instantly add the USB 2.0 and FireWire 400 ports you need!
Sonnet's FireWire/USB ExpressCard/34 features one USB 2.0 and two FireWire 400 ports, each port offering full-bandwidth data throughput, so there is no performance penalty when you add ports as you add devices. This card works in ExpressCard/34 and ExpressCard/54 slots, and features hot-pluggable and hot-swappable device connection with automatic device configuration.
- Simple way to add more full-bandwidth USB 2.0 and FireWire 400 ports to any compatible computer
- Plug and play—no drivers to install
- Supports simultaneous low-, full-, and hi-speed device connections. Maximizes performance for each port
- Provides fast interface to download videos from your digital camcorder, transfers files to external drives, and more
- Supports hot-swappable device connection. Plug in and disconnect peripherals without shutting off your computer